turbosquid alternative?

Started by
5 comments, last by Jarrod1937 18 years, 4 months ago
Hello, Hope this is right place to post this ... if not then I apologize! Is there a better alternative for 3d model availability than turbosquid (besides modelling 3d objects yourself)? The business concept is great but they seem to gouge (SP?) the artists too much which seems to drive up the prices ... Cheers! [Edited by - shockermonkey on November 26, 2005 11:18:22 PM]
Advertisement
i'm not sure what "gough" means so it probably is spelled wrong, however i wouldn't mind modeling some items for you if you want. i can do a few just for fun but a lot will start to cost you (not much though), i don't do humaniod type modeling though. as for an alternative for future projects i could point you to a few other sites but they're more expensive than turbosquid.
-------------------------Only a fool claims himself an expert
I am working on a free pack of models which won't be done until next summer, but you can download the work-in-progress files or use my request line if you'd like.

Scott
Newfound Room -- Open your mind to open content.
Quote:
however i wouldn't mind modeling some items for you if you want

Could you model 1 for me?
I need a tank (can be a little futurist, or can be based on existing one), and it shouldn't be more than ~1500 tri's.
well, i meant only for him and i have never modeled a tank before but i will give it a try, when do you need the model by?
Quote:Original post by Jarrod1937
well, i meant only for him and i have never modeled a tank before but i will give it a try, when do you need the model by?

Thanx for giving a shot.
Well, I think I will need model after 1-3 weeks, so don't hurry, you have a lot of time :)
its np really, since this is my first vehicle however don't expect gold but i will do my best, i'm a good modeler but i'm more of an environmental artist.
can you show me some screenshots of your existing game? this will help me make your tank fit in with your existing game better.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement