Sign in to follow this  

2 years with blender, cant do d_mn thing

This topic is 4398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

wh_ly hell i wish you game nuts would dumb down all the spaces and pivots and crap in MODELING SOFTWARE FOR GAMES!!!!! my question is, or situation rather, i need to use blender. ive never found one SINGLE TUTORIAL WHERE THE BUTTONS CORESPONDED TO ANYTHING IM TRYING!!!!!! I CAND DO CRAP WITH IT FOR TWO YEARS AND I WANT GOTTA USE IT WHERE IS A TUTORIAL THAT HELPS?! TWO FRIGGEN YEARS!!!!!!!!! im not gonna pay to use basic instructions where the f are they?

Guest Anonymous Poster
Humm... Two years? I would love to help, but your beyond it. Bought time to give up I think. Took me about two weeks to get the gist of it.

hehe. funny stuff

just replied so I can be part of the worst thread in history :) Never used blender myself, but I know a man who has and if he can do it, so can you :-). I am sure if you really wanted help with this you would have approached asking the community here completely differently, and not vented your frustration like this.

This topic is 4398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.