Sign in to follow this  

yup im confused

This topic is 4399 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

iv had this guy help me out with makin a game but i still dont get it and iv tried just readin wut u guys write and all but that just confused me more i need help BAD! anyone have any websites ir SUMTHIN that can help me?

So what exactly do you need help with? Do you know any programming? Or is it just the game making aspect? Or is it a problem with learning APIs?

[Edited by - Azh321 on November 27, 2005 1:37:44 PM]

Well, I understand where you're coming from. Game making is not an easy thing, and it requires multiple levels of knowledge and comprehension. The first thing you need to do is understand computer and programming. You should learn a common language such as C or C++. Then you should get into software design and learning an API such as DirectX, OpenGL, and most definately Win32. From there you'll be pretty much self sufficient in knowing what to learn next.

This topic is 4399 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.