My Portfolio! - Working

Started by
7 comments, last by Daivuk 18 years, 4 months ago
Hi, There is finaly my portfolio :) Working and fully functionnal! Sorry for those you tried to see the page and it didnt work Now it should be ok for 10Go/month :) http://daivuk.thor.prohosting.com/ Enjoy it!!! [Edited by - Daivuk on December 1, 2005 2:29:14 PM]
Advertisement
Nice work!

I love the IDE-like design of the site. The portfolio itself is pretty impressive. Best of luck! =)
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson
Says you reached your daily bandwidth.
Ya :(
Sorry for that...
Free hosting site...
I just updated my account for unlimited bandwith, but I have to wait about 2 days :(
I will re-post in 2 days, sorry for all viewers
Let me make a few corrections on the English for you:

I have liked video games since I was 7 years old. My interests are focused on 2D/3D programming. I started creating video games from the age of 12, going from QuickBasic, Visual Basic, Game Boy Advance, Java3D, Virtools, and finally C++.    I am presently studying at the Grasset Institute in the program "3D Games Programming". I'm searching for a training course to complete my studies.    I am also a music amateur, more specifically I am into design with computer pianos.    I like to work in a team and my experience in game development has enabled me to look further into my passion for conception and creation of new 3D engines.    If you wish to know more about me or my projects, do not hesitate to take a look at the sections on the left (in the workspace).

I'm not an English major, so you might want to find someone a bit more adept at it, but that's a bit better than before, for English speakers at least [wink]. That first sentence had said you were 7 years old, so we can't have that going into a portfolio. Nice work!
Ho thanks a lot lol
I was searching someone for correcting me.
I didnt send it to employers yet : ouff
lol

I'm from quebec an my native language is french, so I have little difficulties with english ;)
wow nice work i like you AI stuff your editor looks cool can you tell me more about it and you particle system looks neat.
Quote:Original post by Commander Mike
wow nice work i like you AI stuff your editor looks cool can you tell me more about it and you particle system looks neat.

The space shooter AI I made a better one (didnt show it on my portfolio) with space fighters going out the cruiser stuff like that :P
But incomplete.

The editor is very similar to the Hammer one (Half-life 2 editor)
I need to compile my map, and you can see the lightmaps creating in real time.
But I had never made a game with it. I'm planning to make a new map editor but using the concept of UT for brush. I mean, carving into the world directly. What I'm doing now is like quake/hl : 6 brushes for a room.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement