• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Solntse

White Elephant - A Young Game Developing Company, Introduces R.I.P

This topic is 4619 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

November, 2005-White Elephant introduces a new shocking arcade-action R.I.P. R.I.P.-Rest in Peace is a new arcade-action game intended for those who like pungent feelings. An original game play teaches the gamers self-reliance and trains quick reaction, accuracy and intuition. Even children can play the game due to special kids’ mode. The title was created specially for a great holiday Halloween. That is, it was made in the style of mystery and mysticism. “R.I.P.-is our present to gamers for Halloween and Thanksgiving Day. Frankly speaking, we had to solve a difficult task: since the place of action is The Other world, we were to create a corresponding atmosphere with specific graphics and musical tracks. Besides, this atmosphere had to correspond with people’s idea of the Other World. “, said Alexey Rybakov , a programmer and Vladimir Shashkov, a game designer of White Elephant. “Rest in Peace” is a chance for gamers to try on the role of a monster, to turn into a powerful antihero who rules the whole world. And the vast range of arms makes him invincible. As usual we did our best to make a high -qualified game, so everything looks quite real. Besides, the game has a special kids’ mode which makes it less cruel and more available for kids. Hope, our gamers will appreciate our efforts and enjoy the game”, noted Andrey Pahmutov, a leader of the project. Now the game R.I.P. can be downloaded and installed from our official site www.elephant-games.com and the sites of the largest gaming portals. White Elephant Company specializes in developing computer games since 2003. For further information, contact Natalie Lekomtseva at +7(8362)415-821 or at sales@elephant-games.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!