Sign in to follow this  

Converting some c++ files to java files?

This topic is 4400 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there :) Im looking at some cryptation files for network in c++ that uses memory map and stuff, that i need convertet to java. however, its giving me alot of headacke, and i was wondering if anyone in here would be interrestet in lending me a hand converting them? its not alot of code, some of it is already convertet, but now im kinda stuck. the code is here (4 c++ files, 3 java files i been working on) : http://www.freeplay.dk/ls/ctoj.zip if you convert them, mail them to me please to : admin@freeplay.dk many thanks to ANY help you can give.

You cannot convert C++ to Java. The featuresets are too different. In all of the cases I have seen where someone takes a .cpp file and tries to edit it into a .java file, they end up spending more time and ending up with a crappier result than if they rewrote using the same overall structure.

hum okay, i got told you can, you just need to fix the variables like

unsigned long in c++ is long[] in java and so on.

and i did already rewrite alot of it, just the last parts giving me problems.

This topic is 4400 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.