New website with Royalty Free Music!

Started by
2 comments, last by MattMcFarland 18 years, 4 months ago
Everyone! I have a new website, with a nice handfull of Royalty-Free Music for your games made by Yours Truly!! You can post comments on the songs there, etc. Let me know what you think! check it out at http://www.mattmcfarland.com
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
Advertisement
I didn't listen to all of them; it's kind of late here. My honest opinion is that some of them are pretty good (in particular I liked your NES-themed song), while others feel, well, anemic (that rock out song - the one at the top). Some of them took a while to build to the interesting bits.

On the other hand, I definitely can't knock someone making free music available, so rate++ for you. Having been a musician (not a pro, but pretty experienced) for the last eight years, I know that it takes a darn lot of effort to compose anything interesting at all, so good job!

What do you play, besides keyboard? It sounds like all the songs were composed on a synth [grin]

Cool.
my siteGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
hello,

thank you :)

Yeah some of the songs I put together fast. I used fruityloops so its all synths for me! :P I'm mainly a composer, I can do a little on keyboard but the best I can do is compose.
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
*SHAMELESS BUMP*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement