• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
RedStarGraphics

OpenGL Racing NYC

This topic is 4860 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Here is a little information about a game I am starting to make. Theme - New York City. Purpose - To creat a racing game thats different from many we see today. Information I am trying to creat a driving game thats different from anything out today. First i want to have good realistic physics. I want the cars to have realistic handling. Also i want to go with opelGL for the Engine. I want to make damage more intresting i want parts to fall off, so that if u have head on collision ur engine will break apart and you will have to buy all these new parts. I am intrested in going out on detail with the cars, so that it feels more like a complete car when driving. Mid detailed interior and engine. Also for the city i want it to glow and look realistic at night and no lights during day. Job for programmers I need an engine to be created using OpenGL I need to have great physics taking place I need cars to be able to be torn apart I need realistic lightning created so during day its light and during night lights turn on I need specal effects such as in fire, smoke, tire marks, explosions, etc..... Total People Needed I need at least 15 modelers 5 car modelers, 5 character modelers, 5 scenery modelers I need about 20 programmers so that nobody gets too much work on themselves and taht they have time for there own projects. I need 10 mappers, so that our nyc and everything can be textured Need about 10 map creators, as in windows,doors,car mats, etc... Need 5 2d artists. To creat game cover, game images, and anything else that we may need to have a hot product. I already am working on getting us a producer, Whoever is up for this challange please contact redstarcg@gmail.com There will be a big payment at the end. So if you are intrested please contact redstar so we can get a contract written up.

Advertisement
This is more appropriate for the Help Wanted forum. Please read the entire FAQ there, then recreate the post there. BTW, there is information in the FAQ related to how to create Help Wanted threads. You really do need to read the FAQ.

This topic is 4860 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.