[java] Compilers, It's sick!

Started by
69 comments, last by King of Men 18 years, 4 months ago
Hi! I wonna to start with java, but fist I need a compiler. Which compiler will I have, I just seen NetBeans, but that realy sucks. Which compiler is best? Thanks Albert Sorry for my bad english
Advertisement
you hwo looking here can you write which comiler you use, it will be very rare
Huh? I did not understand virtually any of that. You can download the Java SDK at java.sun.com.
I MENT:
WHICH COMILER IS BEST, WHICH COMPILER DO YOU USE AND HOW DO I DOWNLOAD IT!!!
There's no "best" compiler. If there were, everyone would use the same compiler, and there'd only be one.

I use the Sun java compiler.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE JAVA SDK AT JAVA.SUN.COM!!!
If you are looking for a good IDE, try netBeans or Eclipse.
Forum FAQ
This space for rent.
If youre beginner i would suggest to choose "Microsoft J# Express"
Available Here!
Its Java IDE for Windows with full NET support, and compiler that creates .exes instead of decompilable Clasess. (propably these exes are decompilable too)
Sun created Java. Sun's Java SDK compiles Java. Netbeans is NOT a compiler, it is simply an IDE. It does USE the Java SDK compiler. Perhaps you are looking for an IDE and don't know what you're talking about? I would suggest Eclipse in that case.
And then when you are not a beginner anymore -- try using just Ant a good source editor, and the command line.

L-
"Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't." -Pete Seegerwww.lucid-edge.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement