Sign in to follow this  
walle

Would like feedback on cellphone game

Hello. I've just finished my first cellphone game. A pong clone. In j2me I would like some feedback on it...and know witch phones it works on, should work on almost anyt phone that supports java because I only used CLDC and MIDP 1.0. The controls are quite obvius: up and down or 2 and 8 In the options menu you can change if you would like to play ordinary pong, first to 10 against the computer...or if you would like to play survival mode, you have three lives and get points for how long you stay alive... In the highscore menu yiou can see your highscore or send the results to my webpage and store them there, but I haven't made that part pretty yet so it's quite unneccesery =) So were can you download it? Just point your wap browser to: www.walrus.talkhost.info/pong.jad Thanks.

Ok, thanks, k700 works, great.
Checked out getjar, but to beta test my app I would have to wait untill januari before it was uploded...ok, maybe I'll try it later...

One thing I forgot to mention, the main menu is not centered in the screen but instead it appears in the bottom right.

shmoove

Yes...it is supposed to =)

It's supposed to be a logo in the top, almost all the way down to the start of the menu...