Not in the mood to code right now...

Started by
130 comments, last by smart_idiot 18 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by ChemicalImbalance
Quote:Original post by eedok
eat clearing

The odd thing about a clearing is that there's little there (especially in the way of food). However, since you are the persistent type you pick up some grass, rocks, and dirt and have yourself a snack. Being satisfied that you have eaten at least part of the clearing, you go back to looking inside the tree.

YOUR COMMAND>

Have some tree for dessert.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Advertisement
Quote:Have some tree for dessert.

"I'm not quite full yet!" you scream to the world. With only several teeth left, you go back to munching on that tree. But in an odd twist of fate, it is still NOT MADE OF CHOCOLATE. Oh well. You begin to wish that you'd taken your medication this morning.

There are several teeth and a few bird droppings on the ground.

To the north you see a clearing.
To the west there is a river.

YOUR COMMAND>
--------
Whoisdoingthis.com - my stupid website about warning labels.
Take medication
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Quote:Original post by jfclavette
Take medication

Darn it all, but you left it at home. There are, however, some bird droppings on the ground.

YOUR COMMAND>
--------
> EAT droppings
Ra
EAT teeth
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved
DRINK ALL DOWN WITH river
.:<<-v0d[KA]->>:.
> EAT droppings
> EAT teeth
> DRINK ALL DOWN WITH river

Ah, buffet in this wilderness seems endless. You pick up some of the tasty droppings, sprinkle some teeth on top and enjoy the best this forest has to offer. Then you walk down to the river and drink every last drop of water. If your parents were watching, they'd have been impressed.

There is a trap door under the dried out river. You also see a gold nugget, some slimy rocks and a few panicked fish.

YOUR COMMAND>
--------
OPEN and ENTER door.
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved
> COMFORT fish
[ search: google ][ programming: msdn | boost | opengl ][ languages: nihongo ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement