Deep Blue Creations

Started by
22 comments, last by GoodAndy 18 years, 4 months ago
So far the connection problems aren't there. We believe we can finish this project without many problems. We are serious gamers and very serious developers that have done many things and finished them. I can't promise that we will finish this project because of how many always say they will when they don't, but I can say that this will be one of the best efforts for a very nice indie MMORPG.

I just want to say something for no reason...I love cel shading. :D
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by GoodAndy
I mainly wanted to introduce myself and tell people that I'm new and to not be so harsh on me.

Don't worry; only Fruny eats people. [wink] But all kidding aside, your project sounds like it's doing great so far. GDNet has many successful indie developers, so you may well be in good company when you finish. Best of luck!
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
GD net seems like a really nice/more mature community, I'm glad im not seeing any thing like "1 pwn j00 n00b!" I try to be helpful and assist people the best I can, hopefully Fruny wont eat me =).

Anyways, We want to make sure our game is cross platform compatable, mainly mac and windows, I don't currently have a mac but out modeler uses a mac. Directx 9.c is a Win/Mac compatible library and its really top of the line so we descided to use it. I'm looking for a reference sheet or something to make sure our c++ API templates are mac friendly.
Yeah, I was very surprised at the community. A lot nicer than I expected. I'm used to Gaming World, Gunbound, and a few other crappy communities. I wish other communities were like this. Hopefully, Legends of Naega will have a very nice and a very helpful.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement