What to #include for rotozoom?

Started by
7 comments, last by KingSatchmo 18 years, 4 months ago
Hi all, How do you run files with a .devpak extension? New Question: What do I need to include to run rotozoom??? [Edited by - KingSatchmo on December 4, 2005 8:40:29 PM]
Advertisement
You can run them using DevC++ PackMan.exe
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"~Patrick Henry
A quick search on filext.com says that it opens with dev-cpp.Here is the link to the original search. Here is a link to the program.

hope this helps,
ProgrammingNerd
Hey I just found a whole new part of Dev-C++ because of this.... cool.
New Question:
What do I need to include to run rotozoom???
It's part of the SDL_gfx library. This page says that you should include SDL_rotozoom.h. Have you downloaded the library or installed from the dev-pak? There might probably be some static library you have to link to, check the docs.
If you would tell people what rotozoom you want to include, people could help you (there are so many gfx librarys out there and almost everyone has some sort of rotozoom function)...
I downloaded the devpak from http://old.devpaks.org/show.php?devpak=160
I found out that I needed to download the SDL library using the devpak way, so I did. (I had already installed the SDL library the manual way) So then I installed the gfx devpak, but I cannot figure out how to link up to the library. I've tried several things in the project settings/parameters tab and several things in the #include.
I figured it out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement