Sign in to follow this  
yanuart

Motorama Beta

yanuart    162
Hi all! My game motorama is finally near completion (99%) and I hope I can get a quick feedback from you guys before I release the game next week. So, you can download the game here(16MB) it's an archive file just extract it and run the .exe file. It's actually the whole thing (with software protection) but I haven't got the time to create an installer for it yet. You can delete the whole thing after you finish using it as my game won't leave anything on your computer discretely. The website for this game is : www.motoramagame.com, you can see the movie there if you don't feel like downloading the game. Screenshots : 1 2 3 4 5 6 Any feedback, bug reports, writings error on the game or website is welcomed but for the website I gotta say that I haven't got the time to really write everything down correctly. Those text on the website just for the layout purpose so you might find the sentences weird and you won't be able to download from the website as I intended this to be a somewhat closed beta. Thanks... n keep those feedbacks coming..

__ODIN__    479
Nice little game, though possibly a little hard for the casual market.

One bug I noticed consistently was that boosting at death tended to carry through to the next life. If I died while boosting, released the accelerator key, and had the key pressed when the next round starts, the character starts in boost mode (which is usually fatal).

You might also want to think about auto-advancing the level-descriptor, so that after finishing level 2, the next level is automatically level 3. It's the kind of final touches that you end up spending weeks on, but which really help sell the title as a finished product.

Allan

Sign in to follow this