Another two questions

Started by
5 comments, last by Beaverbutt8 18 years, 4 months ago
Hey guys, Does anyone know where i can find a tutorial on 1) 3ds skeletal animation 2) per pixel lighting Thanks Mike
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Beaverbutt8
2) per pixel lighting

per pixel-lighting uaing shaders
I looked at that already. Problem is that it doesn't explain it, it's just a demo :(, and the project file is for VC++, but i'm using DevC++
When you say per-pixel lighting, do you mean how to do it, or how to implement shaders, or both?

A good link: Lighthouse
We should do this the Microsoft way: "WAHOOOO!!! IT COMPILES! SHIP IT!"
See Humus tutorials at:
http://www.humus.ca/index.php?page=3D&&start=40

"Technocracy Rules With Supremacy" visit: http://gimpact.sourceforge.net
I looked at that already. Problem is that it doesn't explain it, it's just a demo :(, and the project file is for VC++, but i'm using DevC++

Hmmm, the code is in there. Why don't you go through it--the pixel / fragment shader is almost the only part you're interested it, so see if you understand how it's working.

About the project file being a vcproj, come on, don't be lazy [smile]! If you want to run their code, atleast go through the trouble of making a new project and adding the source files and libraries!
Quote:Original post by deavik

Hmmm, the code is in there. Why don't you go through it--the pixel / fragment shader is almost the only part you're interested it, so see if you understand how it's working.

About the project file being a vcproj, come on, don't be lazy [smile]! If you want to run their code, atleast go through the trouble of making a new project and adding the source files and libraries!

lol! I'm afraid your right, i am a wee bit lazy =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement