FREE MMORPG

Started by
5 comments, last by Borfaux 18 years, 4 months ago
Hello! I would like to recommend a FREE MMORPG for girls and teenage players, which is called Monster and Me(http://www.monsterandme.com). You can raise thousands of pets in this game. You can also experience mysterious Wuxing knowledge of traditional Chinese cultural. You can also win real dolls by raising virtual pets in future activities. Now join this great girl community you may have the chance to get a special cute pet. Don’t hesitate, join us right now, and it is totally free and fun game. [Edited by - windlily on December 6, 2005 8:46:54 PM]
Advertisement
hooray!
The perfect game for the girls! Where 3000 single guys meet 3000 other single guys posing as girls.
I know this other cool MMORPG where you play as an indie or hobbiest (or occasionally professional!) developer posting on the mysterious GDNet Forums of DOOM!

*casts "move thread to announcements"*

- Jason Astle-Adams

Pouya: so disturbing, yet so true

Actualy, there really are alot of girls that play these games. You can easily tell by looking at their web pages, always sparkly with moving dots and those little girl doll things on there pages.

EDIT: I would love to see statistics on this site involving gender usage. But my guess would be there are perhaps 2% of this site that contains girls which would be your target market. That doesent include the number of men that could be mistaken for women though, which is probably upwards to 30% :) (jk) Most of the women developers on here are professionals, or artists of a respectable age in which this probably would not appeal.
This is just the sort of game I LOVE!!!!! XD XD XD I'm going to check it out right away!
I bet there are more than you think that play. But they probably play as male characters just so they don't deal with the male gender.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement