3H-GDC m.IV (Winners announced)

Started by
166 comments, last by Ravuya 18 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by u235
I'll volunteer as a judge. Due to my work schedule I won't be able to participate, but I'll be able to do some judging.
Um, if you don't have 3 hours then you don't have time to properly judge IMO, unless only a few entries take place.

Can't decide whether to try entering. I'm so used to setting up a decent framework that after 3 hours I'd probably have just got ready to start! Maybe I'll do a practice run on one of the last two themes and see how it goes.

Advertisement
Dang, 10am your time equals 4am to 7am in my time. I doubt i'll get that done.

Arrrrrrrr. No cookies for me :)

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Quote:Original post by Extrarius
aidan_walsh: You should specify what you mean. I'm guessing you mean USD $75?

You mean $ isn't universally recognised as USD? [wink]

I kid, yes I should have specified. Of course should someone outside the US win, the voucher will be of the same value, and they can choose an Amazon local closest to them if they wish.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Quote:Original post by Endurion
Dang, 10am your time equals 4am to 7am in my time. I doubt i'll get that done.

Arrrrrrrr. No cookies for me :)

unless the changed the timezone, 10am in the US (east coast) is about 3pm in Austria, unless someone has moved Austria on me without telling.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Quote:Original post by Talroth

unless the changed the timezone, 10am in the US (east coast) is about 3pm in Austria, unless someone has moved Austria on me without telling.

*shame*

Yep, subtracted instead of added the difference. There ought to be a link to a online world time calculator that shows a time in the users timezone.

But still no can do. This day i've got an appointment. The only one this month. Grnargh.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I can judge.

Base system:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+
1 gig of RAM
Nvidia 6600GT (AGP)
Sound Blaster Audigy 2

Operating System can either be SuSE Linux 10.0 x86_64 or Windows XP Pro SP2 (32 bit).

I've got an older system that may be used as well

P3 866 mhz
256 megs of RAM
Nvidia TNT 2 card
Integrated Sound

Even have a Pentium 2 500mhz machine I can use if we want to go that low :P
oh, want to go low? I have a (mostly) working Pentium1-100mhz, with 40mb ram, and a 2mb video card. Currently being used as a footstool under my desk, :)

maybe we should have a contest, who can get the best game after a week, that runs on a 100mhz or less machine?

but we're off topic.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Would like to judge

Processor: PentiumM 1.6GHz + AMD3200x64
Memory: 512MB RDRAM + 1GB DDRAM
GFX: Radeon 9800Mobile + NVidia 5200
Sound: SB Audigy 2, + Some Mobo Sound System
Other Software: Java 5, .Net 1.1, .Net 2.0, DX9c (October 05), im willing do download any lib or whatever... wont be stingy about it

[Edited by - Uthman on December 7, 2005 5:29:32 PM]
"a low level aho master like you couldn't kill me even if I let you"
so many judges, man, we need some CONTESTANTS!

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Are we allowed to use any free resources as long as they are not copyrighted? Or must all of the content be created by ourselves during the 3 hours of the contest?
___________________________Z2 Gamesfeaturing Zirconia 2: Battle [4E4], Cognizance, and Boxxed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement