3H-GDC m.IV (Winners announced)

Started by
166 comments, last by Ravuya 18 years, 4 months ago
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
SDL, Allegro, Haaf, GDI+, they're all good choices for this contest. There is also a game sdk from PopCap Games. PopCap is intersting because they will even distribute your game if they like it, it's an open call for games made with their framework.
The point being it's a bit late to learn a new technology for this contest!

And I can't decide if I want to spend that time since normally I'd rather write big games. I guess I'll see after this contest!

Advertisement
Yeah... if I finish my entry, it will be my first game made using pygame, and I'm having some problems getting it to compile to an exe if I use the built in text rendering.
Just checking : the contest starts in 30 minutes, right ? Will the theme be announced here ?
Quote:Original post by MonkeyInBlack
Just checking : the contest starts in 30 minutes, right ? Will the theme be announced here ?

yes and yes

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Good luck to all. Also, bring it on.
Alright, Cap'n... Active Users says you're in this thread, so let's get the theme already [razz]

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

CARTS

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

That's it folks. In 12 minutes we'll start and you will have to A) figure out what the hell "CARTS" means, and B) start coding.

CARTS?? hmmm....that one is tricky... is it all caps for a reason?
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
Quote:Original post by H_o_p_s
CARTS?? hmmm....that one is tricky... is it all caps for a reason?

I'm not going to say anything else about it. This isn't "guess what's on his mind," this is "suprise him with your interpretation".

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement