Rock out with your cout

Started by
73 comments, last by furby100 18 years, 4 months ago
C++ programmers do it virtually
Advertisement
No offense, but I never understood how people actually dare to wear things like this in public. Seriously, they're so incredibly embarrassing. I would probably rather run half naked through town than wearing some of these nerd-shirts. Especially something involving the letters 'STD' in an english speaking country...
the only two 'nerd' T-shirts I own are my 'Killer Coding Ninja Monkeys do exist' one, which frankly looks cool anyways and my PA "Jesus is f'king metal!" t-shirt which people seem to love, which normally I wear while bearded to add more humor to the t-shirt [grin]
Some of us are proud of their geekiness. Although I wouldn't wear the std one :)
Programmers do it recursively.
I like to pronounce stdio as studio
-----------------------------------------Everyboddy need someboddy!
Quote:Original post by someboddy
I like to pronounce stdio as studio

I did at one point aswell, conio was fun to say aswell.

Nothing wrong with geek/nerd t-shirts. I'm quite happy with my "cd /pub more beer" one.
Adventures of a Pro & Hobby Games Programmer - http://neilo-gd.blogspot.com/Twitter - http://twitter.com/neilogd
Huh.

Nothing says "Learn C++ in 21 Days, Chapter 1" like cout.
Quote:Original post by Yann L
No offense, but I never understood how people actually dare to wear things like this in public. Seriously, they're so incredibly embarrassing. I would probably rather run half naked through town than wearing some of these nerd-shirts. Especially something involving the letters 'STD' in an english speaking country...

I agree with this. Having looked at the "geek wear" sites that appear as banners on GDNet I've never found one that I'd actually dare to wear outside of my house. Apart from that one that just had the chemical formula for caffeine on it.

Courtesy of my trip over to Seattle I have plenty of Microsoft t-shirts/shirts/caps now... but again, i only wear them around the house or when I run out of other clothes to wear [lol]

Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Quote:Original post by lethalhamster

I believe

using namespace std
cout<<"rock out"<<endl;

works too.

No it doesn't. You left out a ";" on the first line.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement