Rock out with your cout

Started by
73 comments, last by furby100 18 years, 4 months ago
I want to make this into a shirt. Discuss.
Advertisement
I would buy it.
-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
on the back:

std::cout<<"rock out"<<std::endl;

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

A shirt that said only "std::" in big bold letters would be much more entertaining.
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
on the back:

std::cout<<"rock out"<<std::endl;

I believe

using namespace std
cout<<"rock out"<<endl;

works too.
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
Question: Do most people pronounce "cout" as see-owt, or sowt, or kowt? The same with "cin" (see-in, sin, kin). Or do you actually say console-out/console-in (assuming that's what 'c' stands for; I don't honestly know for sure)?

And I second the std:: suggestion.
"We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are, the signs of our ideas only, and not for things themselves." - John Locke
Quote:Original post by Agony
Question: Do most people pronounce "cout" as see-owt, or sowt, or kowt? The same with "cin" (see-in, sin, kin). Or do you actually say console-out/console-in (assuming that's what 'c' stands for; I don't honestly know for sure)?

Vote for see-out and see-in.
I pronounce it see-out and see-in.

I also like the std::
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
"cout" == "(c)onsole (out)put" == "see out"
"cin" == "(c)onsole (in)put" == "see in"
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Might not bee too wise to have the letters std near rock out on a tee-shirt. ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement