Hardest word to guess in hangman

Started by
25 comments, last by Beer Hunter 18 years, 4 months ago
the hardest word that i use when i play hangman, no one ever gets. im curious if anyone else would share their impossible words. mine is XEROX most of the time people get the _ E R O _ and can't get the last idea
Advertisement
wizardpc: Who are you?

_ _ _ _ E R
W I N N E R ?
Conquistador
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
QAT
_ E N I _

I've run into that one before.

Not particularly hard, but for some completely inexplicable reason people have trouble concentrating enough to figure it out.

It's denim, btw.
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
I always felt the shorter words were the worst, because you could only screw up so many times.

That's why I feel my hardest word is ZAX.

Works great for scrabble too:)
Quote:Original post by wizardpc
W I N N E R ?

no. Hint: Christian Bale
Quote:Original post by Nytegard
I always felt the shorter words were the worst, because you could only screw up so many times.

That's why I feel my hardest word is ZAX.

Works great for scrabble too:)

ZAX is a really good one, but I've used it too many times now. Once people get stuck they start picking the Zs and Xs because they think you are being tricky. That's why I go for things like CAB or JAG to make things trickier. OAF is also a good gambit; if they guess the 'A' first, they'll never think that there's another vowel in there.

I prefer longer words though in Hangman, so my favourite is GOGGLE.
chthonic

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement