SDK Download down?

Started by
3 comments, last by paulble 18 years, 4 months ago
Just trying to get the new SDK (or even an older version, recent system reinstall) and I keep getting the following message with any DirectX SDK file I try to download from Microsoft's website: The download you requested is unavailable. If you continue to see this message when trying to access this download, go to the "Search for a Download" area on the Download Center home page. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Clicky to test Is there anywhere else I can get the SDK from at all? Cheers guys :)
Progress is born from the opportunity to make mistakes.

My prize winning Connect 4 AI looks one move ahead, can you beat it? @nickstadb
Advertisement
Hey,

Same for me. Dunno whats up with it.
Oh ok fair enough, as long as it isn't just me with the problem :) I guess I'll have to try it again in the morning then.

Just gave it another try before going to bed and it worked this time although I got the error again after the download started :/ I guess Microsoft are making changes to the website or something.

Quote:Original post by InsaneBoarder234
Just trying to get the new SDK (or even an older version, recent system reinstall) and I keep getting the following message with any DirectX SDK file I try to download from Microsoft's website:

The download you requested is unavailable. If you continue to see this message when trying to access this download, go to the "Search for a Download" area on the Download Center home page.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Clicky to test

Is there anywhere else I can get the SDK from at all?

Cheers guys :)

We've been having some problems with downloads in general on msdownloads today. It seems that in most cases, refreshing the browser (i.e. F5 in IE) on the same page mitigates the problem.

Paul

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement