Sign in to follow this  

[web] layout tutorial

This topic is 4383 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey, i'm writing this in utter haste, but I have a quick question regarding a specific layout style, namely the one here the way each block has a sort of window feel to it, with the rounded corners, now i've done a similar layout using tables and background colors, but I cant for the life of me use div tags with background images, first of all the div tags keep dropping to successive lines, rather than lining up side to side, and second of all the center area (with the text) wont use the background image i want (while the right and left corners will) So i was wondering, first if anyone knows of any tutorials on this style (i've been doing quite a bit of googling to no success) and second if anyone has any advice about the vertical stacking of div tags, taht would be great. I'll show some code later. (oh and yes i've tried looking at both the source for gamedev's main page, as well as the other page, and yes i'm using css) cheers(thanks a ton) -Dan

This topic is 4383 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.