Sign in to follow this  

looking for sdl tutorial

This topic is 4384 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i've google searched for sdl tutorials and i can't find any that use C++. all of them use C and i don't think i would be able to change them to be C++. so if you could find one that has C++ i would much appericiate it. thanks, Rubiks14

yea i know some C++...i'm almost finished with Beginning C++ Game Programming so i pretty much know the basics. thanks for those...if anybody does happen to come across any that are in C++ instead of C though plz post them.

thanks, Rubiks14

I'd most definately recommend against looking at those Cone3D tutorials. Yes they teach you the basics of what you need, but don't describe what you're doing. So many people come out with the same problems at hand and don't understand why they're having the problem. They leave out explaining why you're doing something, skipping over crucial parts of programming concepts.

GameDev's own Aaron Cox has some nice SDL tutorials. He also goes a step further and uses the concepts learned to guide you through the creation of Pong, Breakout and more.

This topic is 4384 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.