Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
rfterdarc

[.net] MDX 2.0.0.0 Error - HRESULT: 0x8007007E

This topic is 4745 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I just installed the Managed DirectX December 2005 SDK. I then added Microsoft.DirectX as a reference to a new c# app. Added Vector3 k = new Vector3(); and then ran the application, but recieved 'The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)' as a error. After using filemon, i noticed that the program was looking for XINPUT9_1_0.dll in about 15 different directories, but with no luck. So i simply copied that file from DX SDK into one of the paths list; 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.DirectX\2.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e3' to exact, and this fixed the error above. Ive googled around a bit and found that some people were having the same problem. So there is a possible solution to the problem for any one who needs or might need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!