Sign in to follow this  

Would You Use This?

This topic is 4380 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If I were to make a website that would be to host games for users to download them, how many people would use it? This would be a free service to host them, and if you wanted to have a sponsored game link, you would have to pay for that. Otherwise it would be free. I would get this: ~50GB bandwidth ~1.5GB Space I can get more, this is the smallest plan avalible [Edited by - The Little Guy on December 18, 2005 12:28:20 AM]

Any restrictions on the content of the pages? If I had 500 MB of non-game related photos and 100 MB of various games I made, would that be ok? My school is going to erase all my stuff, so I will need to find a new home.

Quote:
Original post by nprz
Any restrictions on the content of the pages? If I had 500 MB of non-game related photos and 100 MB of various games I made, would that be ok? My school is going to erase all my stuff, so I will need to find a new home.

The photos, no, the games probablly. (This will be a game host, and not a photo host sorry.)

This topic is 4380 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.