Sign in to follow this  

Content Packs

This topic is 4372 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Does anyone know of any content packs that I can buy? I need pretty much everything. Terrains, Characters, Buildings, Skyboxes, textures, sounds, and other world object. Modeling is something I cant do at all!

Try over at Garagegames.com they have lots of very nice content packs available at fair prices. Alternatively post your exact requirements in the help wanted forum right here, you'll get a decent response if you are offering a bit of money, although custom jobs will always come out more expensive.

Well this stuff can get pretty expensive and usually you will have to buy several diffrent contect packs to gather enough props and characters to have a complete set. For these packs try www.turbosquid.com, be warned though, those prices are not fair.

There are people out there learning that will help you out, even some free content packs comming out (one that I can think of will be out soon for free). Until then feel free to ask in GD.net helpwanted. I can help you as well because, like the afforementioned team Im building a content pack, I take requests to keep the material varied and usefull to at least one person out there.

Quote:
Original post by slowpid
(one that I can think of will be out soon for free)

Hey slowpid,was that us you were talking about?

The Low Poly Cooperative

We're shooting for having a content pack of environmental models out in August and also do requests if you are willing to share the results with the community. I can also think of a few great artists out there who have made free and cheap content packs -- I'll try and ferret those out sometime today. I sesond the rec for garagegames, especially look in the freebies forum.

Scott

This topic is 4372 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.