--- Collaboration team wanted ---

Started by
1 comment, last by AAAP 18 years, 4 months ago
Been a while since I've posted, heh. Been a tad busy with my maryo porting and aenon engine (aenon meaning (a)ction (en)gine and the "on" just to sound cool) designing. I'm getting to the point where I would call myself an intermediate game programmer, at least somewhat capable of completing my projects. That said, I wanted to get a team of others who would help finish up aenon, possibly help port it to consoles and non-windows systems (which I have little access to), and afterwards, help create graphical content for. Basically, a team which may evolve into an internet company. a lot of work will be done through IRC and email, and I will probably be able to set up a CVS server for the project. Now, if it works out, and we go commercial, then selling games created using aenon WILL be a reality. I have devised what I believe is an excellent marketing strategy, and I think you will too. But even if it doesn't work out, it's still a great opportunity to build experience, which is what I'm really in it for too. SO, PM me if you are interested. I don't need a portfolio or anything, it doesn't really matter, so long as you are fairly confident in your ability and want to gain experience on a real team with a real goal and product.
|aaap.penopticon.com| My website, including game projects. Collaboration/comments are welcome, please visit :)
Advertisement
Try the Help Wanted forum and make sure to use the template for posting there.
F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R! - Yes!
Thanks, and normally I would but I wanted this to pertain mainly to *beginners* who want to gain experience with a team, and I imagine those sorts of people probably frequent the For Beginners forum... but I will post there as well I guess
|aaap.penopticon.com| My website, including game projects. Collaboration/comments are welcome, please visit :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement