Sign in to follow this  

HL2: Assault (Beta 7) Now Available!

This topic is 4369 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

HL2: Assault (Beta 7) Now Available!

Introduction HL2: Assault is a Half-Life 2 modification currently in development. It introduces objective based gaming to the world of Half-Life. Take on the role of a rebel trying to bring down the enemies defenses, or hold out against the attacking foe by joining the Combine forces. Download Locations You can download the full version of HL2: Assault (Beta 7) and the latest patch (Beta 7b) from the following locations. ModDB Filefront PC Game Mods Gau PC Screenshots as_invasion as_coast as_canal as_watertreatment as_ghosttown Future Plans Version 8 is in the works! With the feedback from beta 7 being taken into consideration, huge additions and alterations are being made to both current and future content for Half-Life 2: Assault. More maps, models and music will compliment the constant tweaks and improvements we'll be making to one of the most addictive game modes available. Additional Information For more information, you can check out the official website at: www.hl2assault.com. Furthermore, you can view our Mod Page on the Valve Developer Community: (Pending). Help We are always in need of generous people to host games or at the very least, to play test current versions in order to iron out bugs. If you are interested in hosting HL2: Assault for a limited or extended time, perhaps as part of a promotional campaign, then please get in touch with a member of the team in our Official Forum, or contact me directly via E-mail. From all of the HL2: Assault team, we hope to see you in the game!
Adam Webb Public Relations, HL2: Assault

Hey, I visited your journal a while ago and I must say the game is looking really impressive. Some freaking scary talented people out there, I'm jealous :D I haven't gotten a chance to try this yet but if my internet connection is cooperative I'll give it a whirl some time this week.

Sign in to follow this