Multiplayer console game recommendations

Started by
4 comments, last by wilhil 18 years, 4 months ago
Currently in the market for some fun multiplayer games on either gamecube or PS2 to play with my wife. Preferably something that isn't overly complex or requires too much skill as she's not an avid gamer and would get frustrated easily. Games she's currently played have been things like Mario Kart or Mario Party however we're both getting bored of those.
Advertisement
Cube: Beach Spikers by Sega ... its bloody brilliant mulitplayer!
PS2: Mashed Fully Loaded.... great racing game, where the people who get "killed" can target you with an air strike rather than just sitting out.
Any: Timesplitters 2 & 3... me and the mrs have great fun with these games even though she's a crap shot... i can usualy pick up the slack
I would suggest renting Gauntlet, but I heard it sucked.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

I can only speak about Gamecube games, but if you can find it, I'd recommend WarioWare for the GC; that's quite fun as a multiplayer game and should be reasonably friendly to the casual gamer.
GC: Mario Cart, Super Monkey Ball (1 or 2), Mario Golf, Mario Party, Pikmin 2.
PS2: Buzz, Any Eyetoy, Any Singstar.
I find that most of the minigame games such as marioparty can be a bit boring, they are really fun, but usually take to long to play, the mini games are really fun to play, but it just takes to long.

I personally like the fun games to play against someone, on the gamecube, it has to be the jungle kongo game where you have to hit the bongos and clap! the other game I really liked is mario tennis, as multiplayer games, they are really fun!
>wilhil<

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement