Sign in to follow this  

Battle Axe Animation

This topic is 4381 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have recently completed the music and sound for my brother's animation (Masters Student at UTS, Sydney, Australia) - It was quite an undertaking, given time constraints and a fair lack of experience (neither of us have had any professional experience, and completed this project by ourselves in 2 months). I hope this animation inspires both beginners and advanced within this forum and all those that can appreciate a genuine work of art! (not that i'm implying that it is so fantastic but its definately up there for its level) Any honest feedback is welcome!! Download larger, higher res .avi (70mb): www.insanelysane.org/Movies/BattleAxeLowResLARGE.avi Download smaller, lower res .mov (30mb): www.insanelysane.org/Movies/BattleAxeLowResSMALL.mov Also, i'm currently open to doing music/sound for any cinematic or game project - if you like my style and technique, drop me a line.

Sign in to follow this