• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
luasitdown

look at my game snapshot

This topic is 4709 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

where can I download good game resource? it is time do art part. for example the skybox texture is not harmony with floor. and floor texutre is not good ,it has seam.

Advertisement
Hehe...

Since nobody already answer u, i'll try to give you some advices :P

EDIT: Ooops.. i'm not the first now...

Your terrain engine seems pretty good to me and so the skybox (ok ok, there're some spiky mountains and seems and...) But that's enough...

As for your questions, the question is what U REALLY want to do? a game? do it!!

I dont want to be rude, but all the graphics and the polishing can be done later. And more, if you get your game at a playable state, maybe people(aka: modelers) will be interested in doing some models and texture for your game.

And if you're a programmer like me, u know that our programmer art are ok to do some testing but not enough to make something good :D

I'll say stick to the game engine, the core of the game, the rules, the UI, the sound, the .... u know the rest... Make It Work. And for now, stick with thoses graphics..

Anyz this is just my opinion.. as i'm doing about the samething now...

Jonathan

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!