• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Lord Silver

New Here!!

This topic is 4557 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everyone! I'm Lord Silver, usually known as Silver, but the name was taken. I didn't see a introduction/welcome section, but this is the place where beginners are supposed to go and spend some time in before the rest, so I thought I would make my topic in here. If this is not the place to put this I am sincerely sorry and hope that you accept my apology. I am a Sophomore in High School, but for a couple of years I've realized that I want to go into Game Design/Development. I really hope to be a positive addition here and I have a lot to learn. I have some books that refered to this site, and I was excited about it. I love games, thus the reason I want to create them!

Advertisement
Hey, a fellow New Yorker...

What programming language(s) do you know? What kind of games do you like?

I'm a little new here myself, but it's a nice place..welcome :)

Most people don't feel the need to introduce themselves (except perhaps as a part of asking their first question), but there's nothing wrong with doing so. Welcome :)

Welcome indeed!....having looked at your homepage, I anticipate that you will know, not to stray into the lounge, if you want progress on any work or projects......[smile]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!