• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
_the_phantom_

OpenGL Happy New Year!

This topic is 4679 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The great thing about being the forum mod is you can break your own rules [grin] Anyways, I wanted to wish you guys a Happy New Year, I'm off to drink it in myself in a bit. I hope you all have a productive 2006 and its been a pleasure to be your mod over the last 7 or so months, so keep up the good work guys, a better load of minions I couldnt ask for [grin] Based on what I've heard recently I've renewed hope that 2006 will also see a marked improvement for OpenGL now that everyone is pulling in the same direction, sure the future will prove it one way or the other but I feel optermistic about it all. See you on the other side guys [smile]

Advertisement
Thanks everyone for such a great place, and such cool mods ;). GL in the next year, Happy OpenGL coding, and lots of fun !

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and I hope for the new year I get to visit and posts hundreds of questions in your forum without using the search. [grin]

...no, seriously.

i didnt even see the new one in, turned out the light at 11pm.
though i had 3 pukes already that day so at least my 1 jan wont have that hassle, then again pukings not to bad, unless of course u have nothing in your stomach

Happy New Year, everyone!

Don't forget to appreciate nature's own particle effects tonight. :)

It's still 9 hours left for me, but Happy New Years! I know I have a few New Years resolutions I've already been working towards, but one of them is to definitly learn OpenGL!

Happy New Year's to you, too. And I still have 7 hours now. It's 5:00 P.M. here. I had a good 2005, but there are some things I am hoping to leave behind in 2006.

But as far as learning new things, pertaining to software development, 2005 was great. Everyone here has done a lot for me, and if I knew the username for every person that has helped me, I'd thank them. But I say thanks to everyone anyhow. =)

I learned a lot in 2005, and I hope to expand my knowledge in 2006 more than I did in 2005. But it will be a little more difficult, as I am now a father. My daughter will be 4 months on the fourth of January. I'm so happy.

I still have the time to program, but not as much as I used to. But that's okay -- that's life.

Well, Happy New Year's everyone!! =)

my new years resolution - finish a damn game! i hae an openGL asteroids clone thats coming along nicely, if i can just finish it wihout being distracted by something newer or more shiny...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!