Happy New Year!

Started by
7 comments, last by rip-off 18 years, 3 months ago
The great thing about being the forum mod is you can break your own rules [grin] Anyways, I wanted to wish you guys a Happy New Year, I'm off to drink it in myself in a bit. I hope you all have a productive 2006 and its been a pleasure to be your mod over the last 7 or so months, so keep up the good work guys, a better load of minions I couldnt ask for [grin] Based on what I've heard recently I've renewed hope that 2006 will also see a marked improvement for OpenGL now that everyone is pulling in the same direction, sure the future will prove it one way or the other but I feel optermistic about it all. See you on the other side guys [smile]
Advertisement
Thanks everyone for such a great place, and such cool mods ;). GL in the next year, Happy OpenGL coding, and lots of fun !
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and I hope for the new year I get to visit and posts hundreds of questions in your forum without using the search. [grin]

...no, seriously.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

i didnt even see the new one in, turned out the light at 11pm.
though i had 3 pukes already that day so at least my 1 jan wont have that hassle, then again pukings not to bad, unless of course u have nothing in your stomach
Happy New Year, everyone!

Don't forget to appreciate nature's own particle effects tonight. :)

To make it is hell. To fail is divine.

*claps*
It's still 9 hours left for me, but Happy New Years! I know I have a few New Years resolutions I've already been working towards, but one of them is to definitly learn OpenGL!
Happy New Year's to you, too. And I still have 7 hours now. It's 5:00 P.M. here. I had a good 2005, but there are some things I am hoping to leave behind in 2006.

But as far as learning new things, pertaining to software development, 2005 was great. Everyone here has done a lot for me, and if I knew the username for every person that has helped me, I'd thank them. But I say thanks to everyone anyhow. =)

I learned a lot in 2005, and I hope to expand my knowledge in 2006 more than I did in 2005. But it will be a little more difficult, as I am now a father. My daughter will be 4 months on the fourth of January. I'm so happy.

I still have the time to program, but not as much as I used to. But that's okay -- that's life.

Well, Happy New Year's everyone!! =)
:==-_ Why don't the voices just leave me alone?! _-==:
my new years resolution - finish a damn game! i hae an openGL asteroids clone thats coming along nicely, if i can just finish it wihout being distracted by something newer or more shiny...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement