• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

TRAILER: Codename: Intereceptor

This topic is 4522 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I used a nice app called fraps and created a trailer of my upcoming game. I still have a lot of work to do, but I thought I'd show everyone what's going on so far! The trailer is 5 megs, in wmv format. I've had trouble playing it in WinAmp the first time for some reason. So to play in winamp you might have to stop and hit play again to see it correctly. That might be something just happening on my computer though. However Windows Media Player plays it perfectly fine. Thanks guys, please let me know what you think!!! Download Trailer

Advertisement
For profit. It's really a LONG way from completion. I do plan on making this shareware, for sure! Of course, to do that, its going to need a LOT more then what you see, so I promise it'll be worth the $19.95 ;)

Looking very nice indeed mate! [smile]

Played fine on Windows Media Player 10.00.00.3802, VLC 0.8.4 and Winamp 5.08e. Just in case you were wanting to know. [embarrass]

Very nice trailer! The game looks quite cool, I love those type of games, so looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Keep up the great work :D

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!