Old Games!!!

Started by
166 comments, last by yapposai 18 years, 3 months ago
There's an old game that I used to play when I was really little.
It was set in Japan where you would try to gain enough followers to become Shogun.
The graphics and music were both...odd. You could give people gifts, fight them, show them that you like them. I think this game was from around '85 or around that time period.

Does anyone remember this game?
--------
Whoisdoingthis.com - my stupid website about warning labels.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by aphydx

crusader: no remorse!

and Crusader: No Regret!

Gotta love the Christmas music...

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by ChemicalImbalance
It was set in Japan where you would try to gain enough followers to become Shogun.
The graphics and music were both...odd. You could give people gifts, fight them, show them that you like them. I think this game was from around '85 or around that time period.

Shogun :)
Never knew how to play it... was too young I guess...
Metal Mutant

Cookies to anyone that remembers the claustrophobic feeling of playing that damm thing...
Quote:Original post by CCF

Shogun :)
Never knew how to play it... was too young I guess...

Yep, that's the one! I remember playing it when I was about 10 or so and having no clue what was going on.
--------
Impress me by naming this never released in the US game.

...hint - Squaresoft.
--------
Quote:Original post by rip-off
Quote:Original post by HaywireGuy
And my first RTS, Command & Conquer. Personally I think Westwood didn't make better RTS after C&C...

i loved the original red alert, its my favourite. i preffered it to c&c. but to each his own( havent played some of the latest ones )

What so facinating about C&C was actually the installation screen, to me it was quite original. Can somebody post the screenshot of that?
Quote:Original post by yapposai
Impress me by naming this never released in the US game.

...hint - Squaresoft.

radical dreamers for SNES. sort of side stories for Chrono Cross in interactive novel form.

next time, rename the filenames of the pics to make it harder [grin]

---------------Magic is real, unless declared integer.- the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement