A little help PLZ

Started by
18 comments, last by Zahlman 18 years, 3 months ago
Im just starting from scratch for programing. I have no excperiance what so ever. I have 2 books comming and i have a question. What would be the best program to write C# in? If you could help that would be great.
Advertisement
Visual Studio. You can get the 2005 Express edition for free from Microsoft (http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualcsharp/).
Thankyou ill try that.
you know i have another question will i need something else to run this or can i just use visual studio?
Run what? Run visual studios? No...all you need to run visual studios, is visual studios. (it should come with .net 2)
i mean if i write a code would i be able to run it on visual studios?
Of course...thats what its for. Visual Studios contains multiple languages, choose one. VB may be the easiest to start with.
You write code in Visual Studio, it makes it into a program (.exe) and then you double-click your program (or select 'run' from the menu) and viola!

C++
Quote:Original post by Fallen God
Of course...thats what its for. Visual Studios contains multiple languages, choose one. VB may be the easiest to start with.

He said C#.

C++
When you have installed Visual Studio, don't forget to get the latest Windows updates. There are a few .NET ones and I'm sure a few others.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement