DRS ADS IS UP!!!!!

Started by
10 comments, last by ciroknight 18 years, 3 months ago
Hey everyone, DRS ADS IS UP!!! You can upload your ads for only 50 cents per pixel! Check it out if you can (http://www.drsads.com/ ) and tell me what you think of it. Thanks everyone!
Advertisement
Just a little FYI, your site's images are a little offsetted in FireFox. Good luck!
Yes the images are offset in firefox.

What excatly is DRS ADS for if I may ask. I'm guessing it's advertising but what is this per pixel pricing about?
Well you pay per pixel I was thinking of making it .25 cents per pixel b/c 50 cents can be a bit pricy. Thanks for the comments. I'll re adjust the image.
IT's basically you get advertised on the front page of this site.
[EDIT]any other comments are welcome! Thanks again![/EDIT]
Quote:Original post by PSWind
What excatly is DRS ADS for if I may ask. I'm guessing it's advertising but what is this per pixel pricing about?

This is what started it all
Ok, we decided to make it 50 cents per 10x10 square. And yes I have heard that's the site where all the ideas of pixel hosting orginiated from. Thanks again everyone.
Quote:Original post by Drew_Benton
Quote:Original post by PSWind

This is what started it all

When I was running ISPs, I did the same exact thing. This was about 9 years ago. The idea didn't catch on, unfortunately. Right idea wrong time, I guess.
What does the drs stand for? [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
why would anyone visit such a page. milliondollarhomepage or whatever has a novelty value, but i wouldnt visit it. whos going to pay you for a page that will never get visited?
Yeah.... the first guy to shave his head and tattoo a logo on it could make bank because of the novelty factor. The twentieth guy probably would make enough for a cup of coffee. And you're, like, the hundredth guy to make one of these things.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement