Header Help

Started by
3 comments, last by PlaGuED 18 years, 3 months ago
Hi, I am starting to program using DirectX. On any examples using the windows.h, the compiler says that it cannot open it. It is inside the folder thing... Any ideas what can be the problem? Here is a screenshot. azxcv8nx.jpg
Advertisement
Did you install the Platform SDK? Did you follow all the instuctions, including adding the directories to the include path?
Thanks for the reply. I'm downloading the 350mb sdk, its going to take about 1 hour on a cable line.
If there is a faster and easier way, please tell me. I have the windows.h header.
Quote:Original post by DoomPirate
If there is a faster and easier way, please tell me.

The windows.h header requires a bunch of other headers to work properly. And none of those headers will be of any use to you without the attendant import libraries. So.... not really.
Quote:Original post by SiCrane
Did you install the Platform SDK? Did you follow all the instuctions, including adding the directories to the include path?

And where were these instructions when i needed them and spent 3 days just to find out i needed to dl a platform sdk..

HUH.. HUH

I WANT JUSTICE... Or the last 3 days that i wasted back.I'll even take money.hehe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement