• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
beziercurve

bezier curve please urgent!!

This topic is 4606 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a graphic project about Bezier Curve.Computer Graphics lesson coordinater wanted a some graph material drawed by bezier curve alghorthims. This object is not important,like flower,heart..etc.Just need a some example for develope and create something.Please help me,if anyone try something with this alghorithm,will share me his code. And i need this code until Friday morning.Wait their answer. Take care easy all of the work for us.Thanx!!!

Advertisement
We typically don't do homework assignments on here. Try google for some good examples, but if you have any specific problems, come back and post them and we'll help you out.

i serached everywhere but all of samples are only draw a curve you put 4 dot and it draws a curve i tried to improve one of them but couldnt manage so i decided to write to forums because 2 days left i cant do it myself i am very new in graphics programming actually i can say i hate graphics but unless i pass the graphic lesson i cant fnish my school so if you have sample please send me
i hope you can help me

2nd hit on Google: http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/curves/bezier/ .

If you had an actual question, I think it'd be easier for us to help, but just saying "email me some examples" makes everyone believe that you're just going to copy them and turn them in as your assignment.

There's a bountiful wealth of information on bezier curves and b-splines on the internet, they're greatly discussed. But specific questions will take you a lot further than "do my homework for me please".

I'm going to close this thread because we simply don't supply homework solutions for people to plagiarise. There is plenty of information online about what you are trying to do... but the simplest solution, if you don't understand the work, is to go back to your teacher and discuss the problem with them. I'm sure they can point you in the direction of information you need to solve your problem.

In future, please don't post requests for people to provide answers to your homework problems (and that goes for anyone else reading this that doesn't know the forum policy on this situation). If you have difficulty with understanding a method or technique, or cannot see where your attempted solution is going wrong, then by all means post and seek help.

Regards,

Timkin

This topic is 4606 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.