Visual Basics C++ 6.0

Started by
10 comments, last by jbadams 18 years, 3 months ago
Many people know me on this site after only two threads, but I have good news. I don't need help with a program. My teacher shows the class codes by typing up her own on ur program and showing up on the overhead. The problem is where I sit and many others in the class do, we can't see because the font is so small, and she said she doesn't know how to make her font larger. If you know how to, can you please tell me. It will make me and everyone in the back of the room see better. :) The program is Visual Basics C++ 6.0 or something like that.
Advertisement
Visual Basics C++....LOL, do you mean Visual BASIC or Visual C++? Those are 2 different languages, im assuming shes using microsofts IDE for them so no I dont think there is a way to increase the font, tell her to use a different IDE or make on in Visual BASIC...or I believe windows has a magnifying glass utility for people with bad vision, try that.

Hope that helps
Quote:Original post by Fallen God
Visual Basics C++....LOL, do you mean Visual BASIC or Visual C++? Those are 2 different languages, im assuming shes using microsofts IDE for them so no I dont think there is a way to increase the font

Wha? of course there is. linky
Ah didnt know that! Though I didnt see Visual BASIC listed there.
It's all the same IDE.
Guys, it's not Visual Basics. it's C++ but in my school its called Visual Basics C++ 6.0. i know i didn't get it either because it meantions visual basics in it. Anyway im not kidding when I say my school is guetto. So there probably not a way to expand the font, but thanks for the replys.
He mentioned a way to make the font larger in the IDE...if that doesnt work windows has a utility for people with bad sight
There is no such thing as "Visual Basics C++ 6.0". No matter how "guetto" your school is, I doubt they resort to using imaginary software.
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
There is no such thing as "Visual Basics C++ 6.0". No matter how "guetto" your school is, I doubt they resort to using imaginary software.

There isn't even such a thing as "Visual Basics"
How about you have your teacher make copies of the overhead and hand them out. That is what I would do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement