Some questions and ideas...

Started by
0 comments, last by jbadams 18 years, 3 months ago
First, I'll start with questions. For some of you who has played Gunbound, I've wondered about how they made it...You know, all those angles with wind affecting them. Any clue? Secondly, I intend to make a cyberpunk genre game. Which is quite different from many games. There's something like races; including Humans, Cyborgs, Machines and maybe some others...More or less inspired by matrix. For those who knows many things about hacking, A.Is or computer stuff. Please reply or PM me. ^^ Oh, I'm gonna haev Nanotechnology included in the game as well.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Mystical_Oracle
For some of you who has played Gunbound, I've wondered about how they made it...You know, all those angles with wind affecting them. Any clue?

Simple physics. Look for some information on projectile motion. You'll want to make sure you use formulas which take air/wind resistance into account (they're often ingnored as negligible for simplicity).

A quick Google turned up what appears to be a pretty good basic explanation here, including some coverage of the maths you'll need. If you go right through that you should be able to figure out how to perform the appropriate calculations.

Hope that helps. [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement