• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Visual C++ Express distribution

This topic is 4429 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've been googling for hours and nothing seems to help! I'm trying to get my program to run on a seperate computer and I get the old application configuration is incorrect. Reinstall blah blah blah blah blah!!! I have no idea how to deploy files for Express the right way nor do I know how to create setup projects! I THOUGHT THINGS WERE SUPPOSED TO GET EASIER!!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
Go into your project's properties, select C/C++, then "Code Generation". Next change "Runtime Library" from "Multithreaded DLL" to just "Multithreaded" (or the Debug version depending). That will cause your EXE to become much larger, however all needed libraries will be statically linked. There is more than likely another way, but the above should work for you.

Guest Anonymous Poster
you need to give them your sdl dlls, i made an install that i give to people and it will install the dlls for SDL, SDL_Image, SDL_Net... if you wan the link ill PM you to ther install.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement