• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[java] Bubble game - ** Updated**

This topic is 4513 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

This is not a game that I made up. I played it on a palm pilot once and thought it might be a cool game to try and make. Check it out and tell me what you think. Click here to download Just extract the zip to a folder and open the Bubble.jar file to run it. [Edited by - lldanll on January 5, 2006 5:53:35 PM]

Advertisement
Nice work!

It plays well, the refresh rate is good on my crappy laptop too.

Maybe you could put a help screen when the "H" is pressed? You could then give a quick sentence or two to explain the way to pop multiple bubbles.

Other than that, wonderful!

ok, Sounds good. Just changed it so there is a Main Menu at the start where it explains the game. And also I added in some difficulty modes, where u get different amounts of time. Easy - 40 seconds, medium - 30 seconds, hard - 20 seconds.

Any other good ideas?

How do I run your game? Do I have to make an html file with the right tags?
I tried this:

<APPLET CODE="Bubble.jar" WIDTH= 800 HEIGHT=600>
</APPLET>
usually a jar goes into the ARCHIVE, but then, what would I put in the CODE part?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!