• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

A quick "hello" from your new moderator...

This topic is 4517 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Just a quick "heads up" for those of you that haven't noticed yet.. Muhammad recently realised he no longer had enough time to keep a close eye on this forum so has handed the Moderator - DirectX title over to me. Not that it's likely to work over the internet (unless it's really loud), I think Muhammad at least deserves a round of applause and a "Thanks!" for his hard work and dedication to keeping these forums running smoothly over the last 16 months [grin] To business..
  • As of current, I don't see any need to make any particular changes - the existing forum-specific rules still stand.
  • When I've got some time (probably late January) I'll see about giving the forum FAQ a spring clean. When this happens, I'll probably make a thread asking for any contributions that you have. In the meantime, feel free to send me a private message with the addition/correction.
  • I like, and intend to continue, the Useful Threads Index posts that Muhammad started. If you come across any threads (or intend to create one to cover a demo/sample you've completed) worthy of making the list then send me a private message. If it's your own work, you might want to submit it as an article (or sweet snippet) for publishing on the front page. I think that's it for now [smile] Cheers, Jack

Advertisement
    Hey, Muhammad was ways longer Moderator of DirectX forum than I'm member in GDnet ;-) Also not self programming DirectX, I've found some interesting hints and, more of interest, contacts here. So, also a big thanks from me, Muhammad.

Quote:
    Original post by Konfusius
    May you win every Z-fight!

That's so nerdy, it's cool =)

Congrats Jack and thanks to Muhammad for everything he's done so far ;)

Congratulations Jack, and a big applause to Muhammad that has kept this forum running smoothly for the time he was moderator.

Quote:
    Original post by evolutional
    Quote:
    Original post by Konfusius
    May you win every Z-fight!

That's so nerdy, it's cool =)

Agreed... but it made me smile -> [smile]

Cheers,
    Jack

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!