Delete this thread

Started by
7 comments, last by KimmoA 18 years, 3 months ago
Proper thread coming later... [Edited by - KimmoA on January 9, 2006 2:50:39 PM]
Advertisement
The more exposure, the better.

Linkified for the lazy:

Screen 1
Screen 2
Screen 3
Screen 4
Screen 5
Screen 6

-Mike
Mike: Thanks. I'm kind of used to URLs being linkified automatically.
[Threadpurge Complete]

No more comments about the torrent hosting here, or I'll start handing out more than just warnings.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I couldent say what I had to say so I editied it.
No need to flood me with feedback...
Love the oldschool look- nice work :)
Looks very cool -- reminds me of Liero, judging by the screenshots. And anything that reminds me of Liero is doubtlessly a good thing. I'd love to give it a whirl, but the direct download link isn't proving functional. Perhaps I'll download a bittorrent client (I'm a bit unfamiliar in such realms :P) and give it a shot later. Either way, it's pretty evident in just the screenshots alone that quite a bit of hard work went into this. :)
Thanks!

HopeDagger: Well... RapidShare is pretty retarded. You have to wait for x seconds for the (likely dynamic) download link to appear. It should work.

Note: Only two people have not been able to run the game. They got black/pink screens, and I suspect that their boxes are incorrectly set up somehow. The game is written in C and uses the Allegro library, which uses Direct X, so maybe it's a driver bug or simply bad support for 320 x 240 pixels resolution. I don't know.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement