"He's dead, Jim." (?)

Started by
15 comments, last by Wavinator 23 years, 2 months ago
Groovy

"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..." -- Merrick

"It is far easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it first passes through a blender" -- Damocles
"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..." -- Merrick
Advertisement
I''m almost afraid to ask ya this morfe... Who is Damocles, and why did he want to stuff his blender by sticking camel in it? (Next installment of question - Why did he want to stick a camel through the eye of a needle?)

Oh yeah, and who forgot "Make it so"

Faradhi Sobriet-Treves
Press to test... *click* Release to detonate...
Press to test... *click* Release to detonate...
Have you ever heard a possums mating call?
Its like a someone trying to cough up flem. It can be quite a suprise if you''ve never heard it before and you''re walking around in the bush in the dark. Hmmm, that my thought for the day.

A designer doesnt need to know everything about code, they just have to have an appreciation for its limitations and how those limitations affect features they may wish to include in their design. - Drew
quote:Original post by Paul Cunningham

Have you ever heard a possums mating call?
Its like a someone trying to cough up flem. It can be quite a suprise if you've never heard it before and you're walking around in the bush in the dark. Hmmm, that my thought for the day.

A designer doesnt need to know everything about code, they just have to have an appreciation for its limitations and how those limitations affect features they may wish to include in their design. - Drew

**wonders what Paul's doing in the dark w/ possums while they're mating**

http://www15.brinkster.com/nazrix/main.html

"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be --Pink Floyd
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.

Edited by - Nazrix on February 12, 2001 7:38:38 PM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
*sigh*

Ya know, I like to think of myself as a fellow who inspires useful, analytical, and insightful design discussions...

However, this thread proves to me without a doubt that that is not always true...

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
Wav, don''t be so hard on yourself. I''d say about 97% of the time you do inspire insightful discussion.

I don''t know...teasing Aussies is pretty constructive, isn''t it?

http://www15.brinkster.com/nazrix/main.html

"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be --Pink Floyd
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Always

Oh and before I forget:

Brain : "Pinky, are you thinking what I''m thinking?"
Pinky : "I think so Brain, but if they called them Sad Meals, kids wouldn''t buy them."

"It is far easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle if it first passes through a blender" -- Damocles

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement