what's wrong with using luabind..

Started by
0 comments, last by thSoft 18 years, 3 months ago
in my main thread. call lua-binded functions. using call_function(..)method in script file, also, call functions in animation whitch's in animation system. module(g_pLua) [ class_<CTRL::COutSystem>("COutSystem") .def("SetPosition",&CTRL::COutSystem::SetPosition) .def("SetDirection",&CTRL::COutSystem::SetDirection) .def("SetAction",&CTRL::COutSystem::SetAction) ] void CMyAgent::Update() { if(m_pConstTimer->Ready()) call_function<void> (g_pLua,m_pScriptStr,this,&gDAIAdaptor,m_bTeam==true? CPlugIn::GetPlugIn(0):CPlugIn::GetPlugIn(1)); } problem is... within 1 update of agent in main thread. 2 or more times of SetAction calls in script file happens.. :( what wrong am i thinking.. any replies would be appreciated.. thank you!!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by wontaek
problem is... within 1 update of agent in main thread. 2 or more times of SetAction calls in script file happens.. :(

I think the informations you gave aren't sufficient to solve the problem. If possible, pls give the declaration of the mentioned COutSystem & CPlugin methods and the lua script.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement