• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthiew

Newbye with DDraw need info

This topic is 6429 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m downloading directx8 SDK and now i''m ready to learn DDraw, so i tell you where i can find tutorial (form newbye to expert). Now i know OGL,SDL and WinAllegro. Thanks to all and excuse me for bad english. See You

Advertisement
If you don''t know a thing about DirectX and want to learn DirectDraw, I would reccomend that you get a book. DirectDraw documentation is not included with the DirectX 8 SDK (since it is part of DirectX 7) so you need to download the documentation from the Partial SDK Downloads section (the DirectX 7.1 Documentation). If you get a book, then you can use the code examples, read and reread the stuff it says etc. Even if you do know some COM you still might want a book rather than an online tutorial.

Just because you''re outnumbered doesn''t mean you''re wrong.

sharewaregames.20m.com

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!